Give Youth a Chance - It’s the United Way Men's Hoodie
Give Youth a Chance, It’s the United Way - 1937 to Present Day
Available in a wide range of colours.
This rather rhythmical quote was written by Lisa Williams – a lifelong Manchester United fan and a serial writer of song lyrics and poems.
The wife of IQ Co-Founder Mike Williams, Lisa’s words are from the heart – reminding us all of one club’s mystical production line that has given football Duncan Edwards, George Best, Sir Bobby Charlton, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and many others.
The impact of Manchester United’s youth system has been more pronounced than most football fans realise, for there has been a graduate from United’s academy in their first-team squad for every single match since 25 October 1937. For Mike, it made perfect sense to ask Lisa to put this incredible stat into a quote fit for the IQ brand – and we all agree that she’s completely nailed
All measurements are approximate
MATERIAL AND CARE
- Brushed cotton unisex hooded sweatshirt
- Material: 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Weight: 350 gsm
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Caring for your Hoodie:
- Wash at 25°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat
- Do not iron on print
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside-out
Alle bukser er TTS.